International Conference and Workshop on Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control (ICW-TELKOMNIKA) is annual international conference where all experts from home and abroad come together to present their latest works and share new ideas & visions for achieving the future telecommunication, computing, electronics and control for living a better life. 2018 ICW-TELKOMNIKA will be held on November 13-16, 2018 at Grand Dafam Rohan Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This conference is hosted by Universitas Ahmad Dahlan and organized by TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control (Scopus indexed journal).
This year’s conference theme is “Industry 4.0 Virtual, Augmented & Mixed Reality for Human-Robot Interactions (VAM-HRI) in Smart Service Systems: Present Findings & Future Directions for Living A Better Life“. Industry 4.0 represents the fourth industrial revolution in manufacturing and industry which is the current industrial transformation with automation, data exchanges, cloud, cyber-physical systems, advanced robots & cobots, big data, virtual & augmented reality, edge computing, artificial intelligence, Internet of Thing and (semi-)autonomous industrial techniques to realize smart industry and manufacturing goals in the intersection of people, new technologies and innovation.
All presented papers in this conference (after revisions based upon feedback at the conference & workshop, if necessary) will be published in the TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control (Scopusindexed journal, SNIP: 0.822, CiteScore: 0.75, SJR: 0.250, Q3).
- Nov 13, 2018 (08.00-21.00): International Conference-Keynote Speeches and Parallel Sessions
- Nov 14, 2018 (08.00-11.45): International Conference (cont.)
- Nov 14, 2018 (13.00-17.00): Tutorial on Humanoid Robot (Prof. Nadia Magnenat Thalmann), Virtual Reality (Prof. Daniel Thalmann) and Intelligent Autonomous Systems (Prof. Er Meng Joo)
- Nov 14, 2018 (18.00-21.30): Award Ceremony Program and Gala Dinner
- Nov 15, 2018 (08.00-16.00): 2018 6th Scientific Writing Workshop on TELKOMNIKA Editors and Authors Meeting (TEAM)
- Nov 16, 2018: One Day Tour Yogyakarta (optional) – Tour to Yogyakarta and vicinity visiting Sultan’s Palace or Kraton, Taman Sari Water Castle, Borobudur and Prambanan Temples.
|Keynote Speakers||Citations Analysis|
|Prof. Dr. Daniel Thalmann||Google Scholar : Citations=26811 times,
|Scopus : Citations=6472 times,
|Prof. Dr. Nadia Magnenat Thalmann||Google Scholar : Citations=24887 times,
|Scopus : Citations=6786 times,
|Prof. Dr. Er Meng Joo||Google Scholar : Citations=7857 times,
|Scopus : Citations=5323 times,
Paper submission deadline: June 15, 2018
Notification of Acceptance : July 30, 2018
Camera ready-papers deadline: August 31, 2018
Registration deadline: September 30, 2018
Conference Date: November 13-16, 2018
TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
online system: http://journal.uad.ac.id/index.php/TELKOMNIKA
Phone: +62 (274) 563515, 511830, 379418, 371120 ext: 3208
Fax : +62 (274) 564604